Participating municipalities and cities

Cities and municipalities

The Route2school team visited or will soon visit the follow municipalities: (1) Zemst, (2) Peer, (3) Overpelt, (4) Bilzen, (5) Riemst, (6) Hoeselt, (7) Puurs, (8) Sint-Amands, (9) Bornem, (10) Sint-Katelijne-Waver, (11) Dilbeek, (12) Maarkedal, (13) Herzele, (14) Zulte, (15) Hamme, (16) Antwerpen - District Antwerpen, (17) Antwerpen - District Berchem, (18) Antwerpen - District Berendrecht - Zandvliet - Lillo, (19) Antwerpen - District Borgerhout, (20) Antwerpen - District Deurne, (21) Antwerpen - District Ekeren, (22) Antwerpen - District Hoboken, (23) Antwerpen - District Merksem, (24) Antwerpen - District Wilrijk, (25) Stabroek, (26) Interwaas - Beveren, (27) Interwaas - Kruibeke, (28) Interwaas - Lokeren, (29) Interwaas - Sint-Gillis-Waas, (30) Interwaas - Sint-Niklaas, (31) Interwaas - Temse, (32) Interwaas - Waasmunster, (33) Interwaas - Stekene, (34) Interwaas - Moerbeke, (35) Nevele, (36) Mol, (37) Evergem, (38) Lanaken, (39) Wachtebeke, (40) Gent-Noord, (41) Sint-Martens-Latem, (42) Deinze, (43) Oosterzele, (44) Vosselaar, (45) Beerse, (46) Turnhout, (47) Oud-Turnhout, (48) Dendermonde, (49) Geel, (50) Kampenhout en (51) Bekkevoort, (52) Zonhoven, (53) Zoersel, (54) Brasschaat, (55) Wortegem-Petegem, (56) Lebbeke, (57) Buggenhout, (58) Lovendegem, (59) Waarschoot, (60) Zomergem, (61) Hamont-Achel, (62) Houthalen, (63) Leopoldsburg, (64) Mechelen en (65) Herentals.

Schools

A total of 760 school participate. About 25 percent of these schools are high schools. The other 75 percent are primary schools. Sixteen of these primary schools and eleven of the high schools are schools in special education.

The map below gives an overview of all participating schools.